25th June 2011, 07:28 PM
biva kumari

Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?

I study in 12th arts, i want to know,what is the minimum percent requried for mba and which is the best collage of assm.

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required for MBA? University names for correspondence MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required for admission in MBBS in Assam?
  3. What is the minimum percentage required for SC students to sit for Assam police service?
  4. Minimum percentage required, age limit and date of Assam Civil Service exams?
  5. Minimum qualifications and percentage required to join the Assam Police?
  6. What percentage is required in 12th std by a CBSE candidate to get admission in MBBS(in Assam) without appearing in CEE exam? I belong to Assam and have completed 12th from KVS(out of Assam)
  7. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech(Mechanical) so that I can get a good college in US for MS/MBA?
  8. What is the minimum percentage for MBA?
  9. Minimum percentage required to join MBA in government college?
  10. Minimum marks required for admission in City College of Commerce? What is the overall minimum percentage required?
  11. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course?
  12. What is the minimum percentage required to get a good college for doing M.Sc in Compute Science or IT? -- [New]
  13. Minimum percentage required for MBA programme? How much fee to be paid for MBA?
  14. How much percentage is required in PCB for MBBS admission at Assam Medical college?
  15. Minimum percentage required in Graduation to study MBA in Abroad?
  16. What is the minimum percentage required to get admission in fashion designing college?
  17. Minimum requirements and percentage of marks needed to take admission in Actuarial Science?
  18. What minimum percentage is required in diploma for joining PSG college through the counselling for BE course?
26th June 2011, 02:28 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?

hi friend,
the minimum percentage required for MBA is 60%m for general and 55% for sc/st community.Following are the College Name Location State
*Assam University SILCHAR Assam
*Dibrugarh University DIBRUGARH Assam
*Gauhati University GUWAHATI Assam
*Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology GUWAHATI Assam .

all the best
*NORTH EASTERN REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GUWAHATI
*Tezpur University NAPPAM Assam
26th June 2011, 07:56 AM
raja badam

Default Re: Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?

you need minimum 50% of percentage in your under graduation level or equal to CGPA.
Center of management studies (diburgah).
26th June 2011, 08:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by biva kumari View Post
I study in 12th arts, i want to know,what is the minimum percent requried for mba and which is the best collage of assm.

you have to score 50 % in your graduation degree then you are eligible for MBA programme.

MBA college in assam:-

NIS (BBA/MBA) Academy Guwahati

NIS (MBA/BBA/PGPM) Academy Dibrugarh

MBA Institute in Tezpur

Assam Institute of Management Guwahati Assam

National Education Foundation,Guwahati (Assam).

all the best
26th June 2011, 10:19 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Since, Now you are Pursuing Your 12Th Examination, Then You are Not Eligible For MBA Programme, just complete your 12Th and Take Admission in Some Bachelor Degree Course, because Only Graduates Candidates are eligible to apply for MBA Course.

If you are Interested in MBA Course, Then for this You must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a Recognised University, Only then You are Eligible For MBA Course.

But To Get Admission in This Course You Need to appear for Entrance examination Like CAT/MAT. So, If you want to appear for CAT Examination, then you have to scored minimum 50% marks in Your Graduation, Final year appearing Candidates are also eligible for this examination. The examination was held only one time in a year.

But for Mat Examination, You must have to be a graduate in any discipline, The examination was held 4 times in a year, You can apply for this examination Online, the application form of MAT/CAT examination was available online, So if you are interested to get admission in top Business Schools then please scored good percentile in CAT Examination.

Top MBA Colleges in Assam -

Assam Institute of Management, Guwahati

J.B. College Jorhat, Assam

School Of Management Studies, Assam University

Darwin School of Business, Guwahati

Department of Business Administration, Dibrugarh University.
26th June 2011, 10:45 AM
pabolu pradeep

Quote:
LIST OF MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN ASSAM

Name/Address Affiliation Course Offered Phone/Fax/Email/Website

1.Assam Institute of Management
7th Floor, East Point Tower
Bamunimaidam
Guwahati - 781021
Assam
**** PGDM Tel: +91 361 2654813/ 2654815
Fax: + 91 361 2654813
E- Mail: [email protected]

2.North Eastern Regional Institute of Management
Padma Nath sarmah Bhawan Tripura Road,
Joyanagar Khanapara,
Guwahati-781022 Dibrugarh University M.B.A Phone: 9864041517, 0361-2234999
Telefax: 0361-2234900
Email: [email protected]

3.Tezpur university School of Management Science,
P.O.Box-72,
Tezpur 784001,
Distt. Sonitpur (Assam) Tezpur University M.B.A Tel: 03712-267007
Web: www.tezu.ernet.in/

4.Guwahati University
Department of Business Administration,
Gopinath Bardoloai Nagar,
Guwahati 781014 (Assam) Guwahati University M.B.A Phone: +91-361-2570263, +91-361-2570867
Fax: +91-361-2700311

5.national Education Foundation,
G.S. Road,
Near Bora Service,
Guwahati- 781007 (Assam). Vinayaka Mission University BBA
MBA
PGDM Tel: 452424, 523372
Fax:- 0361-452424
Email: [email protected]

6.School Of Management Studies,
Assam University
Silchar - 788 011,
Assam,
India Assam University M.B.A Vice Chancellor: 91-03842-270801
Registrar : 91-03842-270806
Fax: 91-03842-270802,91-03842-270849
Email: [email protected],
[email protected]

7.Darwin School of Business
20 Darwin Strait
R.G.Barua Road,Sundarpur
Guwahati-781005, Assam **** MBA,
BBA,
MDEM,
BDEM Tel: +91-361-2202436
Fax: +91-361-2209096
24 Hours Helpline0) 9435199571

8.Centre for Management Studies,
Dibrugarh University,
Dibrugarh 786004 (Assam) Dibrugarh University BBA,
MBA, Phone:+91-373-2370942
Fax: +91-373-2370323
Email : [email protected]
26th June 2011, 11:17 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

You are Not Eligible For MBA Programme this time.

you can't take admission just after 12Th.

To Take Admission in MBA you required Graduation Course.

to take admission in MBA college you have to pass CAT/MAT exam.

you required minimum 50% marks in Your Graduation, Final year appearing Candidates are also eligible for this examination.

List of MBA college is provided with attachment download it from there.
Attached Files
File Type: docx LIST OF MANAGEMENT COLLEGES IN ASSAM Name.docx(11.6 KB, 115 views)
26th June 2011, 02:57 PM
Sagar Keshari

assam institued of management is the best college. can take admission go it by just giving mat exam which is going to held in september . 4 times a year it is held . .
26th June 2011, 04:35 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear,
yes you can do MBA if you have got 70% in your bachelor's degree.
these are the top colleges in Aasam for doing MBA.

Assam Institute of Management, Guwahati

J.B. College Jorhat, Assam

School Of Management Studies, Assam University

Darwin School of Business, Guwahati

Department of Business Administration, Dibrugarh University.
26th June 2011, 08:31 PM
sandymishra45

Lightbulb Re: Minimum percentage required for MBA? Which is the best college in Assam?

Minimum percentage required for MBA

For doing MBA,you have to pass 12th standard and should have a bachler degree

To Get Admission in this course you need to appear for Entrance examination Like CAT/MAT. So, If you want to appear for CAT Examination, then you have to scored minimum 50% marks in Your Graduation, Final year appearing Candidates are also eligible for this examination. The examination was held only one time in a year.
So if you are interested to get admission in top Business Schools then please scored good percentile in CAT Examination.

- Assam Institute of Management, Guwahati

- J.B. College Jorhat, Assam

- School Of Management Studies, Assam University

- Darwin School of Business, Guwahati

- Department of Business Administration, Dibrugarh University.

i hope you like this
30th July 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

i have 43% marks in PG (commerce),& i want to do PH.d in hindi ...if you know any college please tell me the name of college.

my E-mail ID [email protected]
16th August 2011, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am a graduate with 40% is there any chance to take join M.B.A in colleges?
28th September 2011, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

sir, I m a gradaute in B.A with 40 % is there any ways I can able to MBA
30th November 2011, 11:19 AM
tuntunia

hi friend,
the minimum percentage required for MBA is 60%m for general and 55% for sc/st community.Following are the College Name Location State
*Assam University SILCHAR Assam
*Dibrugarh University DIBRUGARH Assam
*Gauhati University GUWAHATI Assam
*Girijananda Chowdhury Institute of Management and Technology GUWAHATI Assam .

all the best
*NORTH EASTERN REGIONAL INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GUWAHATI
*Tezpur University NAPPAM Assam
9th February 2012, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

i'm doing ty bca from Gujarat university...can i do MBA??? and how many percentage required ?
11th February 2012, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

49.4 is what i have secured in graduation and im obc......can i apply in dibrugarh university
27th March 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

My percentage is below 50%.can i do mba?
12th May 2012, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

i m sutdens(obc) of botany department .my garduation perecenteg is 66 /-.but my 12th percenteg is 48 /-and my 10th percentg is 55.16./-..so u my tel me what line or scope is best for me.?
28th March 2014, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi,,
I m student of B.com,4th sem.(accy hon.),
and my question is after graduation i wnt to do mba in assam,,so how can i prepare for MBA and which is the top institution for mba in assam.plz tell me
19th June 2014, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m student of B.com 5th semester(accy hon.)
How can i prepare for MBA and which is the best institude for MBA
19th June 2014, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I m student of B.com 5th semester(accy hon.)
How can i prepare for MBA and which is the best institude for MBA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?