28th June 2011, 02:13 AM
Unregistered

How to go about pursuing CS Executive Programme? Is it necessary to attend the training?

Hi.. I have completed by MCom and working with an investment bank...for 2 yrs... I want to pursue CS Executive Programme... How do i go about it... is it necessary to attend the training...

3rd September 2011, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go about pursuing CS Executive Programme? Is it necessary to attend the training?

after ca ipcc both group & after b.com......may i enter in cs executive exam with exemption available?
don
23rd June 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to go about pursuing CS Executive Programme? Is it necessary to attend the training?

what can I do after completing my M.A. in ennglish literature with 53%
14th May 2013, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am doing articleship under ICAI. i want to enroll for CS-ICSI. Is it necessary for me to complete the training of CS under ICSI
21st August 2014, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

After completing m cs excutive program where I hv to do the training of 15month where I get some good salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?