6th December 2017, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for BE part time after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir, I want to know whether I am eligible if I completed my BE in part time after the completion of diploma in mechanical.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering after finishing 12th?
  2. How to do diploma in Mechanical Engineer part time?
  3. Steps to be taken and universities for part time Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  4. Can I apply for BE part time after diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  5. How to do part time after completing SSC and ITI? Which are the institutes offering part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  6. How to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering? I have completed SSC and ITI
  7. Is North Calcutta Polytechnic AICTE approved college?
  8. What is the procedure to complete diploma in mechanical via part time?
  9. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  10. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering being a 10th and ITI holder? List of institutes in Madhya Pradesh?
  11. Can I apply for AMIE course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering by part time
  12. How can I do degree in part time after doing diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges available in Mumbai to do part time diploma in mechanical engineering
  14. How to do part time B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering? Part time B.Tech institutes in Delhi and NCR?
  15. Where can I do B.Tech in Part Time after passing diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  16. List of colleges which offer Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Karnataka?
  17. Government polytechnic institutes which offer diploma in mechanical engineering part time?
  18. Information about part time Diploma engineering course
6th December 2017, 11:18 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BE part time after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for B.E Part time course after completion of your Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCM stream or three years Diploma in Engineering course from a recognised institute are eligible to get admission for pursuing B.E course. Admission in second year of B.E course are done through entrance examination conducted by the respective state/ college/ university.
7th December 2017, 10:59 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for BE part time after diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, you can surely eligible to do BE after completing your diploma.

There are many colleges who offer part time B.E course like Anna University Chennai. The colleges of part time B.E course in Gujarat are :-

Atmiya Institute of Technology and Science

A V Parekh Technical Institute

Birla Vishvakarma Mahavidyalaya

Babaria Institute of Technology

CU Shah College of Engineering and Technology.
8th December 2017, 10:46 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes, you are very much eligible to do BE part time after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course. But I will advise not to do BE degree course through correspondence as the correspondence BE/B.Tech courses are not recognized by AICTE. Since, you have completed diploma in Mechanical Engineering course, then you can take lateral entry admission in 2nd year of 4 years B.Tech/BE course in the relevant discipline after qualifying lateral entry entrance test conducted by the respective State Board of Technical Education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?