6th December 2017, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a pilot after Bachelor of engineering through lateral entry?

I have successfully completed my bachelor of engineering after completing of diploma in mechanical engineering. Can I become a pilot?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission for 2nd year of B.Tech after completion of 1st year of B.Sc course?
  2. Lateral entry in 3 year B.Sc is better or to opt in lateral entry for 4 year B.Tech or BE? -- [New]
  3. What courses are available after diploma in Montessori?
  4. How to become pilot? Am I eligible to pursue pilot career after B.Tech with lateral entry admission?
  5. Is it possible to take direct admission for diploma passed student
  6. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  7. How to join B.Tech course after completion of B.Sc?
  8. Eligibility criteria for lateral entry in B.E(Mechanical Engineering)? What is the cutoff mark for lateral entry in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible to get lateral entry into B.Sc Agriculture?
  10. Whether Manipal University offers BAJC course in Bangalore campus or not?
  11. Can I apply for M.Tech course after completion of B.Sc (Honors) in Maths?
  12. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  13. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  14. How to join Indian Air Force while studying graduate degree course in electronics and telecommunication department
  15. How can I get admission to study B.Tech after completing Diploma in IT?
  16. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for D2D admission? Is there any entrance exam to take admission in Gujarat?
  17. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completing diploma 3 years course?
  18. What is the best option for me after diploma in EEE with 65% marks?
6th December 2017, 11:00 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot after Bachelor of engineering through lateral entry?

Yes, you are eligible to become a pilot after bachelor in engineering through lateral entry. As you have completed your graduation, so you are eligible to apply for pilot. You have to acquire Students Pilot License, then you have to get commercial pilot license. Then you have to undergo flying training which will be conducted by DGCA (Directorate General of Civil Aviation). For more details you can visit the official website of DGCA (http://dgca.nic.in/
8th December 2017, 09:36 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I become a pilot after Bachelor of engineering through lateral entry?

Yes, definitely you can become a pilot after completion of bachelor of engineering through lateral entry. You must have to join pilot training institute in order to get Student Pilot License. After getting Student Pilot License, you have to become capable of getting Private Pilot License or Commercial Pilot License according to your requirement.
Below I have mentioned details of some well known Pilot Training Schools:
>Hindustan Aviation Academy
Address: Ashwath Nagar, Behind Kala mandir, Marathahalli, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560037
Phone: 1800 425 8650
>Rajiv Gandhi Aviation Academy
Address: 7-8-277/1, SB Plaza, Near OTB Building, Begumpet Airport, Old Bowenpally, Secunderabad, Telangana 500011
Phone: 095023 78953
>Wingsss College of Aviation And Technology
Address: s. no 85 Shastri Campus near Prestige public school road, nda road sivane pune, Pune, Maharashtra 411023
Phone: 099225 08671
>Indian Aviation Academy
Address: 7/8 Rushabh Complex, Opp. Fun Republic Cinema, Off New Link Road, Oshiwara, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400053
Phone: 26740041
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?