1st November 2016, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?

Hello Sir, I am +2 passed and now I am pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making Coimbatore. So I want to know Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any government jobs available for NTTF diploma holders in tool and die making? -- [New]
  2. What is the next step after NTTF diploma in Tool and die making?
  3. What are the options available for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  4. Is it possible for me to do mechanical B.Tech as distance education after completing diploma in tool and die making from NTTF
  5. Is there any central government job for a candidate with diploma in tool and die making from NTTF and 3 years diploma holder?
  6. Is there any job in railways after completing 3 years of Tool and Die Making course from NTTF?
  7. In which stream should I pursue B.Tech after completing Diploma in Tool and Die making from NTTF? Which other course can I pursue rather than B.Tech?
  8. How can I join Automobile Engineering after completing NTTF diploma in Tool and Die Making
  9. How can I join Automobile engineering after completing NTTF diploma in tool and die making
  10. How to do higher studies after completion of NTTF?
  11. Possibility to study in Abroad along with part time job for Diploma holder in Tool & Die Making?
  12. List of colleges which allows NTTF diploma student to take up B.E lateral entry?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E. in Mechanical from VTU having done Diploma in Tool & Die Making?
  14. List of B.Tech colleges which allow NTTF students for admission?
  15. What type of railway job I can apply after completion of diploma in tool and die making?
  16. Possibility to get engineering course after diploma in tool and die making?
  17. Railway jobs for Diploma holder in Tool and Die-Making? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is there government job vacancy for diploma holder in tool and die making?
4th November 2016, 12:58 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am +2 passed and now I am pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making Coimbatore. So I want to know Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing Diploma? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die Making. In most of the states for the post of Sub Inspector of Police, the eligibility will be a Graduation Degree in any discipline. So it is not possible to apply for a SI post with diploma qualifications. So you have to study a graduation and then can apply for SI selection. The candidates should be in the age group of 21 to 30 years for applying to SI selection. The candidates should be physically fit to apply for the post.
4th November 2016, 03:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for SI selection while pursuing NTTF Diploma in Tool and Die making?

If you are looking to apply for sub inspector post in police or any para military force, then you must have at least a degree qualification in any stream from a recognized university.

Diploma in tool and die making is not going to make you eligible for SI post. Just make sure you have a degree before applying.
29th March 2020, 09:17 AM
Unregistered

I took Diploma af passing 10 I am studying in nttf final year how to Become police now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?