25th July 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?

Sir,
I have a Polytechnic Diploma certificate and not Higher Secondary. I have completed my B.Tech and I want to apply for SSC LDC recruitment exam. Can you please tell me I am eligible with Diploma certificate?

26th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?

Yes, you can apply for LDC recruitment examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission with the educational you have mentioned above. Generally, the basic educational qualification required in order to be eligible for SSC LDC recruitment examination is "12th Class in 10+2 Pattern" or its equivalent from a recognized university. I have given the detailed educational qualification required in detail. Yes, since you belong to the third case I am sure you are certainly eligible to apply for SSC LDC Recruitment Examination.

Case 1: Diploma holders after direct 10th - Not Eligible

Case 2: Intermediate Candidates after direct 10th - Eligible

Case 3: Diploma + B.Tech after Direct 10th - Eligible (As B.Tech is regarded as a Graduate Degree and of course graduates are certainly eligible to appear in SSC LDC Recruitment)
26th July 2015, 08:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in SSC LDC recruitment exam with Diploma certificate instead of Higher Secondary?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I have a Polytechnic Diploma certificate and not Higher Secondary. I have completed my B.Tech and I want to apply for SSC LDC recruitment exam. Can you please tell me I am eligible with Diploma certificate?
You have completed B.Tech degree so you are eligible SSC LDC exam.

If you have completed graduation degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for SSC LDC exam.

or

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board then you are eligible for LDC,10+2 level exam.

But your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Age relaxation is provided as per government rule for reserved category candidates.

List of top books for SSC LDC exam

SSC LDC/Data Entry Operator Exam Guide 10 + 2
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SSC Combind Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Examination
Author: Expert Compilations
Publisher: Arihant (2011)

SSC LDC/DEO Exam Test Papers and Model Papers 10 + 2
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SSC DEO & LDC: Combined Higher Sceondary Level 10+2 Guide
Publisher: Unique Publishers
Online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in and http://ssconline2.gov.in.
5th November 2019, 01:43 AM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Madam As my qualification is 10th Diploma B.E am I eligible for SSC CHSL exam for post PA/SA kindly reply
10th December 2019, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for ssc chsl recruitment because after 10th I completed my diploma
30th May 2020, 06:46 AM
Unregistered

dear sir / madam i have compeleted my diploma after 10 can i appy for ssc chsl exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?