10th February 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam

Sir,
Myself Abid Hussain please, give the name
of the books for staff selection commission
lower division clerk & data entry operator
so that i can prepare.........

Related Questions:
  1. Past years question papers of staff selection commission for requirement of data entry operator and lower division clerk?
  2. ITI passed candidate can apply for Data Entry Operator and Lower Division Clerk post of Staff Selection Commission?
  3. Reference books for preparation of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam?
  4. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk exam?
  5. Name of books for Staff Selection Commission of Lower Division Clerk?
  6. Names of the books for staff selection commission lower division clerk
  7. Solved question papers of Staff Selection Commission Data Entry Exam?
  8. Sample question papers of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam -- [New]
  9. Which books to be followed for Maths? Staff selection commission 12th data entry operator?
  10. Application Form for Staff Selection Commission DEO Data Entry Operator Exam -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Pattern and reference books to prepare for CMPFO Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam?
  12. Which is the best book for SSC 12th level?
  13. When the admit card of Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk exam will be issued by Indian Meteorological Department? Date of this recruitment exam?
  14. Last 10 years question papers of SSC 12th level examination
  15. Best book for SSC exam?
  16. How can I prepare to qualify in MCD Lower Division Clerk recruitment exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  17. Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission exam?
  18. Cutoff marks in staff selection commission data entry operator 12th examination?
10th February 2015, 08:09 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Reference books to prepare for Staff Selection Commission Lower Division Clerk and Data Entry Operator recruitment exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Myself Abid Hussain please, give the name
of the books for staff selection commission
lower division clerk & data entry operator
so that i can prepare.........
Best books for SSC LDC and DEO exam

SSC Combined Higher Secondary Level (10 + 2) Data Entry Operator & Lower Division Clerk LDC Exam: 15 Practice Sets
Author: Arihant Experts
Publisher: Arihant (2012)

SSC LDC/DEO Exam Test Papers and Model Papers 10 + 2
Author: RPH Editorial Board
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House

SSC Combined Higher Sec. Level LDC/DEO Exam Guide 10 + 2
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House (2012)

SSC LDC/Data Entry Operator Exam Guide 10 + 2
Publisher: Ramesh Publishing House
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?