21st March 2016, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission with B.A. and Tailoring & Needle Diploma certificates?

Hello Sir,
Is Diploma in Tailoring and needle Work from Lady Brabourne college is eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission? I have completed B.A. & Diploma in Tailoring and Needle work. Can I apply in this Commission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Work Education post in West Bengal School Service Commission if completed 2 years diploma in Tailoring?
  2. Am I eligible to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam if completed 2 years Diploma in Tailoring course?
  3. Eligibility to apply in School Service Commission Work Education written exam for Advancement of Needle Work Diploma Holder?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for B.Ed. in West Bengal? List of colleges in West Bengal for B.Ed. course? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I apply for West Bengal School Service Commission at the age of 31 years?
  6. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.Sc(Geography) graduate?
  7. Can I apply for the post of Assistant Teacher by giving West Bengal School Service commission exam?
  8. Age criteria for west bengal school service commission?
  9. Eligibility to apply in West Bengal School Service Commission for BCA and D.El.ED completed candidate?
  10. Minimum age limit for West Bengal School Service Commission exam?
  11. Can I apply for the post of assistant teacher of West Bengal School Service commission after B.ed
  12. Am I eligible to appear in School Service Commission exam if completed Diploma in Advancement of Needle Work?
  13. Recruitment available in West Bengal School Service Commission for B.A.(Urdu) candidate?
  14. Eligibility criteria for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment?
  15. M.A. postgraduate of EILLM University is eligible to apply for West Bengal School Service Commission recruitment exam?
  16. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  17. Am I eligible for West Bengal School Service Commission?
  18. Possibility to appear in West Bengal School Service Commission exam for B.Sc graduate of EIILM University?
25th March 2016, 05:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply in West Bengal School Service Commission with B.A. and Tailoring & Needle Diploma certificates?

Graduation in any discipline is needed for WBCS exam. You have B.A qualification already and there is no problem in terms of qualification needed for the exam.

Just make sure that your age is between 21 to 35 years. There is age relaxation available for reserved categories.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?