23rd March 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to appear for Delhi polytechnic CET entrance exam?

Hello Sir,

I am a student of class 10th ICSE board from Calcutta and preparing for my board exams. After my board exam i want to appear for Delhi Polytechnic CET exam. Tell me what is the procedure for doing that? Please help me out of this. Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in Delhi Polytechnic CET for 10th student?
  2. Eligibility criteria for Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam for students of Assam?
  3. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Previous years papers of CET Delhi Polytechnic Entrance Exam?
  5. Application procedure for doing Polytechnic course after 10th from Delhi?
  6. Admission in Pusa Polytechnic or Aryabhatt Polytechnic College for a domicile OBC student who has secured 1700 rank in Delhi-CET?
  7. Can I get admission in Delhi government polytechnic colleges such as PUSA and Aryabhat?
  8. Can I get admission in government polytechnic after scoring 7394 rank in delhi polytechnic
  9. How can i write e-cet entrance examination being a Polytechnic student?
  10. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic in Delhi after scoring 4245 in CET?
  11. When does the Polytechnic admission start in Delhi? Procedure to do that?
  12. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic after scoring 4235 Delhi CET rank
  13. Can I appear for Polytechnic entrance exam after passing high school? What is the procedure for direct admission in Polytechnic College
  14. Should I discontinue Higher Secondary and opt for Diploma course if got admission in Pusa Polytechnic College?
  15. From where to get the application form for the entrance exam of Delhi Polytechnic?
  16. When will be Polytechnic exam in Delhi?
  17. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 20418 rank in Delhi Polytechnic CET being a SC candidate?
  18. When the admission of diploma in Mechanical Engineering will be started in PUSA Polytechnic college, Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
25th March 2016, 05:59 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to appear for Delhi polytechnic CET entrance exam?

For appearing in Delhi polytechnic entrance exam first you need to apply when notification is out. Normally, you can get the application form from the given addresses in the notification.

After applying you will be given call letter just before the exam date or your can download it from website. With the help of admit card you can appear for exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?