10th October 2015, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I choose any other stream to study in B.Tech being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?

Sir/Madam,
I have done Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. I don't want to do B.Tech in the same field. So, I can choose other field to do in B.Tech?

Related Questions:
  1. How may I to do B.Tech from CMJ university? Is it UGC and AICTE approved?
  2. Distance education institutes for BE / B.tech? I have done diploma in Control and Instrumentation engineering
  3. How to do B.E or B.Tech in Instrumentation after doing diploma in Instrumentation Engineering?
  4. What should I choose after completing B.Tech with 76%?
  5. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  6. Which is best option after Matriculation? Diploma or higher secondary?
  7. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering having 15 years of experience on ITI basis?
  8. Which college offers Diploma in Instrumentation through distance education?
  9. What are the courses available after completing SSLC? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  11. What carrier oriented study I should do after completing diploma in IT?
  12. Can we choose diploma in software engineering after B.Tech in software engineering?
  13. Procedure to study Instrumentation Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder who has 2 years of work experience?
  14. Can I study diploma course(Instrumentation) in an evening college at Bangalore
  15. How to study B.Tech in Electronics and instrumentation branch after completing diploma?
  16. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
  17. Job opportunities for Diploma in Instrumentation candidate?
  18. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
15th October 2015, 08:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I choose any other stream to study in B.Tech being a Diploma Instrumentation Engineer?

No, it is not possible to choose different stream in B.Tech course after completion of your three years Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering. You need to opt the same stream in B.Tech course in which you have pursued your Diploma course. To get admission in B.Tech course after completion of your Diploma course, you need to appear in Lateral Entry examinations like LEET, ECET, JELET examinations. By qualifying the entrance examination, you can get admission in second year of four years B.Tech course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?