18th September 2015, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?

I have done three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME). I also have experience in drafting (AutoCAD), has experience of eight (8) years in construction management too. What should i do next?

Related Questions:
  1. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  2. What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience? -- [New]
  3. Can I do diploma in HR if I have 6 years experience in Admin HR?
  4. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  5. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  6. Administration courses available to study for 3 years EEE Diploma holder who has 4 years of working experience?
  7. Can I do B.Tech ccourse with AICTE approval after passing mechanical diploma with 5+ years experience
  8. Procedure to get admission in 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation course through Distance Education for a candidate who has 10 yeas of work experience after completed V.H.S.E?
  9. Can I convert my diploma into BHM after doing 2 years diploma in hotel management and 7 years international experience?
  10. Detailed information about Diploma in Cement Technology course for a candidate who has 13 years of work experience?
  11. Job in TCS for a Diploma holder who has 5 years of work experience?
  12. How to change ITI to diploma? I have 15 years experience in instrumentation field
  13. Can I apply for distance electrical diploma? I have 18 years experience in electrical field
  14. Can I do Diploma in Instrumentation having 5 years work experience after ITI?
  15. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for qualify auditor course after diploma with 20 years of experience?
  17. Need guidance about doing Diploma in Civil Engineering or Architecture at 41 years age?
  18. Universities offering distance MAB admission for students passing diploma 10+3 from BTE Bangalore and 10 years of working experience?

12th October 2015, 12:46 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME). I also have experience in drafting (AutoCAD), has experience of eight (8) years in construction management too. What should i do next?

You should continue to work in the field where you have 8 years experience.

You should not waste your experience.
You should pursue your career in the same line.
If you want good salary means you can change the job and not the industry.

The experience in any industry for 8 years is very good.
You can utilise the same and pursue your career in the same line.

15th October 2015, 08:01 PM
Jitu888

Default Re: What should i do after Diploma in ME and more than 10 years experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShreeRocks View Post
You should continue to work in the field where you have 8 years experience.

You should not waste your experience.
You should pursue your career in the same line.
If you want good salary means you can change the job and not the industry.

The experience in any industry for 8 years is very good.
You can utilise the same and pursue your career in the same line.
why.
if they want to do higher study then they should go for it along with his job.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?