19th February 2023, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I do B.Tech in civil engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

Can I do B.tech in civil engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering.My Qualification is High school then Diploma in mechanical?

20th February 2023, 02:24 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Can I do B.Tech in civil engineering after Diploma in mechanical engineering?

Yes, it is possible to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering after completing a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. However, you will have to check with the specific university or college you wish to join to confirm their eligibility criteria for lateral entry admissions. Some institutions may have specific requirements that you need to fulfill before being eligible to join the B.Tech program in Civil Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?