30th March 2015, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Education on 10th basis?

Hello,
Can I Do B.Ed after completing my Diploma?
I am going to complete Diploma in
Education after my 10th.
Can I do B.Ed now?
With Regards-

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech after completing Diploma?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  3. Can I study Diploma in Education on 10th basis?
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  5. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to give ISEET and IIT exams if I have completed diploma course?
  7. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible to give IIT and other entrance exams if I have completed diploma course with 60%? -- [New]
  9. How to study in distance education after completing diploma course in CSE
  10. What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?
  11. Can I study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering on 10th basis?
  12. Can I get Bank Education Loan to study Diploma in Engineering after completing 10th?
  13. Can I apply for Education Loan to study Diploma course through JEXPO?
  14. Can I do B.Ed after completing diploma?
  15. Can I study undergraduate program on Diploma basis without Higher Secondary Education?
  16. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?
  17. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  18. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
10th April 2015, 03:44 PM
MECHANICAL POWER

Default Re: Am I eligible to study B.Ed after completing Diploma in Education on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible for B.Ed degree .
A student who has completed Graduation can apply for B.Ed.
You must first complete your Graduation and then you can apply for B.Ed.
I will suggest you to go for B.E or B.Tech degree in Education.
You have to join B.E or B.Tech degree through Lateral Entry.

After completing your B.E or B.Tech degree in Education you will be eligible to get admission in B.Ed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?