10th December 2014, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?

sir,
I have selected diploma after my 10th
i am a student of 3 years diploma course.
I want to know that can i appear in jee mains
after the end of the third year?

11th December 2014, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?

No, you are not eligible to appear for JEE Mains examination because the minimum educational qualification required to appear for JEE Mains is completion of 12th standard or equivalent in science stream with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects from a recoginised board. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to appear for JEE Main examination after completion of your Diploma course.
11th December 2014, 11:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have selected diploma after my 10th
i am a student of 3 years diploma course.
I want to know that can i appear in jee mains
after the end of the third year?
No, you can't apply for JEE mains exam.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for IIT-JEE exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.

Best books for IIT-JEE entrance examination:-

IIT JEE ( Physics ) by Vikas Jain
IITJEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by Tmh
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Solved Papers 2000/ 2012 ) by D. C Pandey/ R. P Singh/ S . C Agarwal
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Mathematics )by Amit M Agarwal
IIT JEE Examination ( Skills in Mathematics Trigonometry ) by Amit M Agarwal
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by D C Pandey
IIT JEE ( New Patter Mathematics ) by S. K. Goya
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physical Chemistry ) by R K Gupta
IIT JEE ( Mathematics Trignometry ) by Ghanshyam Tewani
IIT JEE Entrance Examination ( Physics ) by B. M. Sharma
12th December 2014, 03:16 AM
soumyasecret

You can apply for JEE Mains based on your Diploma result to get admission in IITs only. It is an entrance exam for admission into B.E. / B.Tech and B. Arch/B. Planning of various IITs, NITs and other authorized engineering colleges.

Maximum number of attempts allowed for JEE Mains is three. The qualifying exam are the Higher Secondary Education that you have pursued after your matriculation. And a minimum of 50% in aggregate is needed to be eligible for the Exam. So the percentage in your Diploma degree will matter, you do not need to be concerned about your 10th standard marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?