14th December 2014, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?

Hello
What are the scope for further studies
after completing Post 10th, 3 years Diploma
in Technical Chemistry from VJIT Mumbai.
Thanks for sharing the information. Regards

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do any technical courses after completing 10th standard 15 years back?
  2. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  3. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Mains after completing 3 years diploma course on 10th basis?
  4. Can I join into engineering without qualifying in EAMCET exam?
  5. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  6. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance on 10th basis?
  9. How to do diploma electrical course after completing 10th? I am 24 years old
  10. What are the career options except engineering? Details about the information of ISRO test?
  11. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  12. Can I increase 10th or polytechnic Diploma marks?
  13. Diploma in Automobile after 10th standard with 35% marks and study gap of 4 years?
  14. Can i take IBPS test on the basis of 10th or diploma? What will be the basic pay after 10th or diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  16. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  17. How to study diploma in civil after completing 10th standard?
  18. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
28th April 2017, 06:12 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study further after completing 3 years Diploma in Technical Chemistry course on 10th basis?

You can apply for lateral entry admission in degree course of the same stream. It will allow you to get admission directly in second year of the degree course.

There are other degree course also available, if you want to change your field. Hence, take admission based on your choice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?