17th March 2017, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I do D.Pharma after passing HS with 46% marks?

Sir, I am a graduate in science with physics chemistry and math and passed HS examination with 46 percent of marks. Can I do D.Pharma course?

17th March 2017, 08:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do D.Pharma after passing HS with 46% marks?

Yes, you are eligible to do D.Pharmacy course after completion of your 12th standard from a recognized board. Candidates who have passed 12th standard with PCB stream from a recognized board are eligible to pursue D.Pharmacy course. Since, you are already a graduate in Science, you are eligible to get admission for pursuing D.Pharmacy course.
18th March 2017, 12:38 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can do D.Pharma course after the completion of class 12th with 46% of marks in it.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognised Board can apply for the D.Pharma course.
There is no minimum percentage of marks required in class 12th.
18th March 2017, 01:30 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

D.Pharma stands for Diploma in Pharmacy and it is an undergraduate diploma course which has a duration of 2 years. In order to pursue this course you should have completed 12th standard in science stream and should have secured pass marks in PCM subjects. Candidates who have completed bachelor's degree in science are also eligible. As you are a graduate in PCM subjects and have scored 46% marks in 12th, so you are eligible to pursue D.Pharma course.
18th March 2017, 06:57 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a graduate in science with physics chemistry and math and passed HS examination with 46 percent of marks. Can I do D.Pharma course?

Yes, you can do Diploma in Pharmacy course after passing HS with 46% marks. The minimum eligibility to study the Diploma Pharmacy course is a pass in 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects. So you are eligible to study the course, the admission to the course will be done on the basis of marks scored in the HS examinations. The course duration is two years. The course is available in the following institutions in India.

Innovative College of Pharmacy - Website Link

Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences - Website Link

Nalanda College of Pharmacy - Website Link

Bharati Vidyapeeth – Institute of Pharmacy - Website Link
21st March 2017, 11:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can do D.Pharma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?