21st March 2017, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

What is the criteria for diploma in civil engineering?

What is the criteria for diploma in civil engineer? Please reply me Sir, at present my age 25 am pursuing 1st year diploma in 2016-17. Please mention age limit Sir.

21st March 2017, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria for diploma in civil engineering?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering course, you should have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognized institution and you have to appear in your respective state polytechnic entrance examination to get admission in Diploma course. The minimum age criteria required to take admission in Diploma course is 15 years.
21st March 2017, 10:52 PM
positive boy

Default Re: What is the criteria for diploma in civil engineering?

Below I'm giving you Eligibility criteria for Diploma in Civil Engineering:-

=>You have to pass 10th grade with Science, Maths and English as compulsory from a well recognized board of education ..

=>For Lateral Entry Diploma in Civil Engineering You must pass 10+2 (Vocational) /ITI trades from a well recognized institution.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?