27th February 2017, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Hey, I just want to know whether it's good if I choose diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!

2nd March 2017, 10:10 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in architecture right after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hey, I just want to know whether it's good if I choose diploma in architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering? Can you please guide me with the complete details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!
Yes, you can do diploma in architecture course.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible to get admission in Diploma in Architecture in Maharashtra.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?