16th April 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?

Dear Sir,

I want to take a Diploma course in Tezpur university. Which course will be better? Kindly advice me. I need to know the list of best course which I should opt for and also the future career opportunities which I will have for the same.

Thanks ,

Chinmoy borah

Related Questions:
  1. Does Tezpur University provide diploma course in IT or Computer Science?
  2. Is there any chance to take admission in Tezpur University for MCA after clearing the exam? Does this university offer distance education?
  3. B.Sc honours in Botany at Tezpur university is possible to do?
  4. Can I get a seat in Tezpur University with a rank of 87,400?
  5. Will I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring 69 in JEE mains
  6. Can I get a seat in Tezpur University after scoring 58 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in Tezpur University after scoring AIR of 116?
  8. Which one is better in terms of placements, Tezpur University Assam or IP university Delhi?
  9. Chances of admission in Tezpur University for an ST candidate with 66 marks in JEE Main and 71% in AHSEC?
  10. Date of issue of MCA application forms in Tezpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria followed for log course offered by Tezpur University?
  13. Can I get admission in Tezpur university for B.Tech after scoring 82 in JEE mains?
  14. Which one is better in terms of placement, Tezpur University in Assam or UP university in Delhi? Will the location affect the placement of the college?
  15. Is there any chance for admission in NIT in AP, Megalaya, Silchar or Tezpur?
  16. Which college will I get after scoring 100 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can I get a seat in Tezpur University B.Tech after scoring 87400
  18. Can I get admission in Tezpur University if scored 50 marks in JEE Main and expecting 72% in 12th AHSEC being an ST candidate?
17th April 2016, 04:35 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?

There are various Diploma courses you could opt for after completion of your 10th standard. It is up to you now to decide as to which course to opt for. You should go for the field in which your interest lies and in that way your interest in the subject will increase and you will be able to make up a great career ahead,.

However, I have mentioned some of e good Diploma courses mentioned below, kindly have a look at it;

> Diploma in Civil Engineering.

> Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.

> Diploma in CSE.

> Diploma in ECE.

> Diploma in Textile Engineering.

> Diploma in Chemical Engineering.

> Diploma in Automobile Engineering.

> Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering.

> Diploma in Information Technology.

> Diploma in Astronomy, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?