2nd September 2015, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?

Am I eligible for which course after my post diploma in town planning and architecture & diploma in civil engineering? Can you please list me down all the courses which I can take after my course completion?

regards
Amit shukla

Related Questions:
  1. What course to take after my post diploma in town planning and architecture?
  2. Can I study M.Arch after completing Post Diploma in Town Planning & Architecture course?
  3. Which college can I get after scoring 93% in boards and 81 in NATA?
  4. Which all institutes offer Post Graduate Diploma in Town Planning or Construction Management in Kerala?
  5. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  6. Courses in Architecture and Planning after 12th in Commerce and Maths?
  7. Procedure to obtain Masters Degree in Town Planning from the institute of town planners, India through correspondence course?
  8. How to do PG diploma or degree in Town planning through correspondence mode?
  9. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if failed 3 times in 12th?
  10. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  11. List of top B.Arch engineering colleges in India other than IIT and NIT -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Options available for PG after B.Arch? List of colleges providing the course?
  13. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  14. What are the entrance exams to apply to join in architecture job after completion of diploma in Civil?
  15. How to do B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture
  16. Can I get admission in MNIT Allahabad after scoring 7129 rank in B.Arch in Geenral Category?
  17. Is there any college in Tamil Nadu for one year Diploma in Architecture?
  18. How many seats are available in SPA college Delhi for SC category students? With 181 marks in AIEEE B.Arch exam can I get admission?
12th September 2015, 12:34 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What all courses I can apply for after completion of diploma in town planning and architecture?

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Architecture Degree then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of Architecture.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?