15th March 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?

Hello,
I am a 10th completed, after that completed 2
years diploma in Agriculture course.
Now I need to get B.Sc Agriculture course.
I haven't read 12th standard so I get admission or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams?
  2. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  3. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  4. Is it possible to do job and continue studies through Distance Education if completed 3 years Diploma in Agriculture course?
  5. Government jobs for Diploma holder in Agriculture?
  6. Is it necessary to do the education from first to 10th in rural area to join in diploma in agriculture in Acharya N G Ranga university?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  8. Marketing related courses available to study for 3 years full time Agriculture Diploma holder?
  9. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of diploma courses for B.Sc(Agriculture) graduate?
  11. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  12. Whether Higher Secondary Education and Polytechnic Diploma is equivalent?
  13. What are the jobs after completion of BSc Agriculture?
  14. 10th or 12th, which one is considerable for admission in Agriculture Diploma?
  15. How should I study BSc Agriculture in AP after completing 12th in Maharashtra
  16. Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course?
  17. Can I study IAS having completed Diploma 4 years back?
  18. Government or private jobs for Diploma in Agriculture holders?
18th March 2015, 04:18 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?

B.Sc. Agriculture is an undergraduate course and agriculture is the classifications name for the farming industry it refers to the production of goods through the growing of plants and fungi and the raising of domesticated animals. Agriculture eligibility are required the minimum qualification required to apply for B.Sc. in agriculture in 50-60% depends on institute in 10 +2 with physics, chemistry and biology. Admission criteria is an entrance test condutcted by various institutes which differs from place to place.
18th March 2015, 05:28 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) without 12th if completed 2 years Diploma in Agriculture course?

There are two types of B.Sc with agricultural

1-B.Sc Agricultural (6 Year Programs) for 10th standard candidates

2-B.Sc Agricultural (4 year Programs) for 12th standard candidates)

You can not take admission in B.Sc agricultural 4 year programs without 12th standard.

If you have completed 10th standard along with 2 years diploma in agricultural, then you must continuous your diploma.

To do B.Sc agricultural 4 year program, you must have passed 12th standard with Physics, Mathematics and chemistry or Agricultural
28th July 2019, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I have finished my 12th standard i am going to join diploma agri after diploma agri can i join bsc agri?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?