9th December 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?

Can I do diploma in engineering after 10th but I had a break after completing 10th of 1 year so can I do diploma now? Would you please help me in this regard?

Related Questions:
10th December 2015, 08:18 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?

Yes, you can pursue Diploma in Engineering course even if you have one year gap after completion of your 10th standard. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from any recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma course. Some colleges offers direct admission to Diploma course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some colleges conducts an entrance examination and offers admission to merit candidates of the entrance examination.
10th December 2015, 12:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do diploma in engineering after completing 10th with 1 year of gap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do diploma in engineering after 10th but I had a break after completing 10th of 1 year so can I do diploma now? Would you please help me in this regard?
Yes, you can do diploma in engineering after 10th standard.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma admission.

Your age should be below 21 years old.
10th December 2015, 12:53 PM
monikasiri

Yes you can join in Diploma even if you have a year gap after your Tenth standard.You can join in Diploma by writing the Entrance exam conducted by your State Board of Technical Education.You have to attend the counselling and list the colleges and courses you want to study.Based on your merit college is allotted.
10th December 2015, 04:04 PM
ant man

Yes you can do diploma in engineering having 1 year gap after 10th. you must write the polytechnic entrance exam and pass it to get admission in diploma.

The eligibility for Diploma is
1. You must complete 10th from a recognised.
2. You must have at least 35 % marks in 10th.

The syllabus of entrance exam is from 10th
1. Maths
2. Physics
3. Chemistry
10th December 2015, 05:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Yes, surely you can apply for diploma engineering admissions through polytechnic entrance exam because you have the required qualification of class 10th which is the minimum requirement for it.

As far as gap is concerned you just need a gap certificate during the counselling. Just be prepared for the entrance exam because admission will be based on the performance.
10th December 2015, 11:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate can pursue diploma in engineering after 10th standard. The eligibility to study diploma course is pass in 10th standard with 40% marks.
You can do the course with 1 year gap period. You have to choose the polytechnic college and apply to the course you wanted to study.
18th October 2018, 08:40 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering. After a 4 years Gap after 12th???
6th January 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th 3 years before also my 10 2 i want ito get into architecture but my maths score isnt enuf in 12th to get into B.Arch so can i get into diploma in architecture taking my 10th results with 3 years gap
27th June 2019, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my 10th in 2016 now can I join for diploma?
20th January 2021, 04:47 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma bt I have 4 Year gap and now I wanted to do B. E so I can do it..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?