24th June 2016, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Can I face trouble to get job being a student of non AICTE Government Polytechnic college?

Hi,
I am a student of Government Polytechnic Bhimtal. I want to know that my college is not AICTE approved. So, this matter would get me in trouble to get job or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of polytechnic diploma course?
  2. Getting admission in polytechnic colleges of west Bengal through jexpo
  3. Which exam we have to face for Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  4. Transfer from semi government polytechnic college to government polytechnic college is possible? -- [New]
  5. Which are the top 10 diploma colleges in India? I have completed my 10th class
  6. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  7. How can I get a job in Government Polytechnic college as a lecturer in Bangalore?
  8. List of Private Polytechnic Colleges affiliated to AICTE in Thrissur District?
  9. How much should I score in Polytechnic Diploma to get a Government Polytechnic job?
  10. How can I get a government job after Polytechnic from IASE?
  11. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  12. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college and Procedure to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  14. Whether ACE Polytechnic College, Thrissur is AICTE approved? List of private Polytechnic colleges in Thrissur?
  15. List of top 20 Engineering Colleges offering EEE course?
  16. List of good colleges available in Maharashtra for doing diploma course?
  17. How may I get the admission in engineering colleges for B.Tech course? I am a 2nd year student of diploma in E&I at government polytechnic college, Siliguri
  18. How to take admission for B.E in mechanical from AICTE approved college
26th June 2016, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I face trouble to get job being a student of non AICTE Government Polytechnic college?

If you are doing a regular course then most of the private sector companies won't have any issues in giving you a job. Only those who have distance mode qualification face problem.

AICTE approval is mostly important in technical government jobs only. Also, for admission in B.Tech approval is required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?