22nd November 2015, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Which exam we have to face for Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?

I the Pratibha studying in m.tech 2nd year I want to do lecturing job in govt diploma college ma having basic knowledge of software like solid edge fem and cad and theories subjects I like most so i want to share my knowledge with students so please tell me which exam should face and edibility please sir

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  2. What is the procedure followed for applying lecturer job in government polytechnic college?
  3. Which exam we have to face for Lecturer job in government polytechnic college? -- [New]
  4. What is the procedure to follow for getting a lecturer job in goverment polytechnic college?
  5. Eligibility criteria for Job as Lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? Procedure to apply for Lecturer vacancies in Government Polytechnic Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What's the eligibility criteria for the post of lecturer in Government Polytechnic college? What's the applying procedure?
  7. Procedure to apply for Lecturer job in private polytechnic college? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  8. Eligibility for post of Lecturer in government polytechnic college? Procedure to apply?
  9. How to join in lecturer in government polytechnic college after completing MSc Applied Electronics
  10. What should I do to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  11. Is it a good idea to do a job as a lecturer in Government Polytechnic Colleges in Delhi? How to apply and what are the requirements to become a lecturer in Polytechnic colleges?
  12. Is candidates with backlogs eligible to apply for post of lecturer in Government polytechnics?
  13. How to do lecturer job in government polytechnic college or private college after completing B.E ECE
  14. What is the eligibility to become a lecturer in government polytechnic college?
  15. How to get a government job as lecturer in polytechnic college in Tamilnadu
  16. How to get government polytechnic lecturer job after completign B.E EEE with 78% marks
  17. Eligibility criteria for a job as a lecturer in government polytechnic college in Gujarat? Procedure to apply for lecturer vacancies in government polytechnic colleges?
  18. How to get a government lecturer job in polytechnic college in Bangalore Karnataka
23rd November 2015, 08:38 PM
18Angel
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which exam we have to face for Lecturer job in government polytechnic college?

You should appear NET exam which is conducted for lecturer in government colleges.

Eligibility Criteria for this exam:- You must have graduation or Post Graduation degree in engineering & technology .

A P.hd degree is also required.You must have scored 55% in graduation or Post Graduation.

There is no age bound for lecturer job.

After appearing NET (National Eligibility Test) you can do job as a lecturer in government as well as private college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?