25th June 2016, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT?

Hi Sir,
Kindly let me know what are the documents required to submit for applying in BSF Polytechnic CSMT? Kindly tell me about the necessary documents which required.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma Engineering in BSF Polytechnic, CSMT for deceased soldier?
  2. How join RAW being an ASI Wireless Operator in BSF? -- [New]
  3. Chances to study B.E. along with serving in BSF for Civil Diploma candidate of BSF, Polytechnic?
  4. /name and address of companies for polytechnic training? Documents required for training in these companies?
  5. How to take admission in Gujarat government polytechnic college? What are the documents required?
  6. How to apply for JEXPO entrance exam? Documents required to submit along with application form? Examination centers in Kolkata?
  7. Can I apply for an education loan at Jamshedpur if passed 10th from BSEB? Necessary documents required for it?
  8. Required documents and eligibility criteria to do diploma in Interior designing from Women Polytechnic college?
  9. What are the documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan to study MBA?
  11. What are the documents required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  12. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What all documents are required to apply for B.Sc Agriculture?
  14. Documents required to apply for an Education Loan of Rs. 8 Lacs to study MBBS in Russia?
  15. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  16. How can I apply for WBMDFC Scholarship? Documents required to apply?
  17. Documents required to apply for Education Loan to study PGDM/PGPM course?
  18. How to apply for M.Com? What are the documents required?
26th June 2016, 11:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for BSF Polytechnic, CSMT?

The Following Documents Should be submitted during the counseling time :

* Marks Sheet of 10th Examination.

* For Sc/ST/OBC reservation, Caste Certificate and Domicile Certificate of MP state.

* Medical Fitness Certificate issued by authorized medical officer.

* Character Certificate along with Transfer Certificate.

* Certificates of achievements in games and sports at national level.

* Two passport size photos and photo Id of the candidate.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?