12th December 2014, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?

hello
i take rank 507 in jeep uttarakhand
so i want do deploma in chemical engineering
from govt college and want know near future
in scope in its and salary per month pls sugest me ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any college after scoring 8922 rank in JEEP?
  2. Can I get admission in NIT Uttarakhand? List of colleges I can apply for? I've got state rank 2600 in AIEEE
  3. Can I get any government college in Uttarakhand after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  4. Can I get a seat in government engineering colleges of Uttarakhand? I have secured 84800 rank in AIEEE
  5. Am i eligible to get admission in government college after scoring 3943 rank in AIEEE in Uttrakhand?
  6. May I get a seat in any government engineering in Uttarakhand. My state rank(Uttarakhand) is 1094 in AIEEE and I belong to SC category
  7. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
  8. In which college can I get admission having 7217 rank in WBJEE? Can I get admission in government colleges of Uttarakhand?
  9. Which government engineering colleges can I get in Uttarakhand after scoring 1562 overall state rank and 1332 category rank?
  10. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  11. How can I get direct admission in government engineering college? I've secured 78.98% in diploma(Mechanical engineering)
  12. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  13. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  14. Can I get admission in either Computer science engineering or Chemical engineering in NIT Calicut? I've secured rank 35518 in AIEEE
  15. List of chemical engineering colleges(Govt and Private) in which I can take admission for degree after completing diploma in Chemical Engineering with 75.44%?
  16. How can I get college in Uttarakhand on the basis of AIEEE rank? I have got 3687 rank in AIEEE in Uttarakhand
  17. Can I get in Government Engineering College of West Bengal or any private engineering college of Kolkata after scoring 20616 in WBJEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I get a seat in good engineering college in Uttarakhand or anywhere else? I have scored 111 marks in AIEEE and my state rank(Uttarakhand) is 867
25th December 2014, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?

You have very good chance of getting admission in a Government college with this rank. All you need to do is attend the counselling and fill your preference in right order. If you belong to reserved category then it will become a lot more easier for you to get admission in a top college.

If you get admission in a good polytechnic institute which has a good placement record then you can surely get a very decent job. You have to pass your Diploma in Chemical Engineering with excellent marks and have to clear the campus interviews to get a good salary. Your performance in the academics and campus interview will decide your salary in a private company.

You can also apply for government sector jobs after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering but selection in a government job it through written exam. Hence, you have to prepared for government job exams if you want to work in government sector.
10th June 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 507 rank in JEEP-Uttarakhand?

What is the placement scope of diploma in computer science at politechnic college pitthuwala
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?