26th July 2011, 10:58 PM
Unregistered

How can I get direct admission in government engineering college? I've secured 78.98% in diploma(Mechanical engineering)

i got 78.98% in mech.engg.diploma.
can i catch government engg. college

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering Ph.D course in Library Science?
  2. How many colleges are there in Kerala offering MBA in Airport management? Which are they?
  3. How to get admission in government engineering college?
  4. Can I get admission in government college for direct 2nd year for computer engineering after scoring 73%?
  5. Which course should I choose among B.Sc Stats and B.Tech?
  6. How to take admission in government college of engineering Pune? I have scored 70% in MHT CET and AIEEE
  7. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur if secured 12043 general rank in UPTU? In which private or government college I will get admission?
  8. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in government college of engineering, Aurangabad, Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is there any way to get direct admission in Singapore engineering college?
  10. Will I get direct admission in engineering college of Bhubaneshwar after passing 12th with 72.2%?
  11. What should I choose Statistics honours or B.Tech?
  12. Can I get admission for direct 2nd year in government engineering college Karad after completing dippleting diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Can I get direct admission in 2nd year of Polytechnic in any Government college of Nagpur if secured 55% in 12th? -- [New]
  14. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  15. Can I get admission in direct 2nd year of government engineering college Civil Engineering
  16. Any chance of getting admission in government college after scoring 14202?
  17. List of all engineering colleges in direct 2nd year in mechanical engineering college after securing 66% aggregate
  18. Am i eligible for getting admission in government colleges of Gujarat? I have secured 53% in Automobile Engineering Diploma.
14th July 2015, 05:37 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I get direct admission in government engineering college? I've secured 78.98% in diploma(Mechanical engineering)

Percentage you got in Diploma doesn't matters the main thing that matters how many marks you scored in Leet entrance exam because admission are provided on the basis of merit list generated by marks you got in Leet exam
Now you must need to go for online counselling and then fill up the desired college if any seat will be allotted to you , They will inform you then visit the college and clam your seat
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?