25th February 2018, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 13432 rank in JEXPO?

I have secured 13432 ranks in JEXPO. I want to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma. I am eligible to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma as I got 13432 rank in JEXPO. And I want admission in Government College.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  2. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  4. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 11175 rank in JEXPO?
  6. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 3802 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  8. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 7391 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  9. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  11. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  13. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  14. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in APC Roy Polytechnic if secured 1186 rank in JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering in any Government college with 15657 rank in JEXPO?
  17. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in APC Roy Polytechnic College?
  18. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
6th March 2018, 11:11 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 13432 rank in JEXPO?

No. it is not possible to tell you that you can get admission with the above conditions or not. The seats are allotted according to the cut off marks of the college which continuously keeps changing every year in every college depending upon the following factors:

> The difficulty level of the examination

> The number of candidates appearing for the examination

> Number of vacant seats available

You can only get admission for the course, if you are successful in achieving the cut off marks of the college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?