25th February 2018, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?

I have finished my class 10 and I have scored 249 marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of studying H.S. I want to do diploma in engineering course. I have an interest in Automobile Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Automobile Engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Can I study B.Tech course if pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?
  3. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  4. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  5. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  7. Should I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering through JEXPO?
  8. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  9. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  10. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
  11. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  14. Can I go for B.Tech automobile engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Benefits of studying Diploma Engineering course on 10th basis? -- [New]
  17. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  18. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
5th March 2018, 10:04 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis?

Yes, you are eligible to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course on basis of 10th standard. Candidates who have passed 10th standard in all subjects from a recognised board are eligible to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course. To get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you have to appear in Polytechnic entrance examination conducted by your respective state technical board of education and participate in the counselling process according to your examination rank, so, that you will be offered admission in a particular college for pursuing Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.
6th March 2018, 10:23 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course:

In order to pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering course, you are required to meet the basic educational qualification that is required.

>> Candidates must have completed their 10th Class with Mathematics and Sciences as their subjects in order to be eligible.

>> On the other side, candidates who are done with their 12th Class in 10+2 pattern of MPC group are also eligible to pursue this Diploma in Automobile Engineering course.

>> As you are done with 10th Class, I can say that you may pursue Diploma in Automobile Engineering. But remember, you are required to appear in any of the Polytechnic entrance examination and have valid score in order to get admission.

>> Some of the top colleges offering this Diploma in Automobile Engineering course are,

@ Lovely Professional University
http://www.lpu.in/

@ Integral University, Lucknow
http://iul.ac.in/

@ Rai University, Ahmedabad
http://www.raiuniversity.edu/

@ GLA University, Delhi..etc.,
http://gla.ac.in/
6th March 2018, 10:47 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished my class 10 and I have scored 249 marks. I don’t want to study Higher Secondary. Instead of studying H.S. I want to do diploma in engineering course. I have an interest in Automobile Engineering. So, I am eligible to apply for diploma course in Automobile Engineering

Yes, you can study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completion of 10th standard. You have to appear for an entrance examination to study diploma in automobile engineering. Candidates are admitted to the diploma in automobile engineering course through counseling. Duration of the course is three years. You can study BE or BTech in automobile engineering after completion of diploma in automobile engineering through lateral entry mode. You can also apply for a job in various automobile companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?