1st March 2018, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 11175 rank in JEXPO?

I have secured 11175 rank in JEXPO. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma. I am eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma as I got 22175 rank in JEXPO. And I want admission in government college.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study Environmental Engineering in any Government college with 21375 rank in JEXPO being an OBC candidate?
  2. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 13432 rank in JEXPO?
  3. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 20707 General rank in JEXPO?
  4. Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering if secured 7391 rank in JEXPO? -- [New]
  5. Can I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any government college if secured 11605 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 14202 rank in JEXPO?
  7. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in any Government college if secured 5106 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Am I eligible to study Electrical Engineering Diploma course in any government college if secured 13829 rank in JEXPO?
  9. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government college if secured 8139 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  10. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 1059 rank in West Bengal JEXPO being a SC student?
  11. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 30000 rank in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 3802 rank in JEXPO being a SC student?
  13. List of Government colleges which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering to a candidate who has secured 63338 rank in West Bengal JEXPO? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get admission to study Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if secured 13869 rank in JEXPO?
  15. Can I study Electrical/Civil Diploma Engineering in any Government Polytechnic college if secured 6468 rank in JEXPO?
  16. What rank I have to achieve in JEXPO for getting admission in any government college to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. List of Government colleges which offer Electrical Engineering Diploma in West Bengal to a candidate who has secured 1138 rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission to study ECE in any Government college of West Bengal with 13841 General rank and 1832 SC rank in JEXPO?
15th March 2018, 10:01 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any government college to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured 11175 rank in JEXPO?

You have to attend the counseling.

Cutoff marks cannot be predicted by anyone. They are dynamic in nature and change every year.

They depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?