21st May 2022, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Diploma college for computer engineering with 65% in SSC?

Can i get admissions in diploma college for computer engineering with 65% in ssc? If yes then which colleges are good?

8th July 2022, 04:49 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in Diploma college for computer engineering with 65% in SSC?

Yes, you can apply for the admission in any diploma college for computer engineering after completion of SSC with 65% marks.
You simply have to visit the campus for direct admission under management quota or apply for the diploma entrance examination for admission. Many colleges have their individual entrance examinations for admission in diploma. So, first of all you have define your priority and then move forward as per the above procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?