11th June 2012, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC

I have passed in hsc 2012 with 48% marks,can i get admission for diploma in computer engineering on the basis of ssc marks,i got 86% marks in ssc-2009

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in diploma engineering after passing HSC with 48% marks? I have got 86% in SSC
  2. Is it possible to complete diploma along with HSC in correspondence?
  3. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  4. Can I be eligible for Electrical Engineering diploma after scoring 48% in SSC?
  5. Which is better between HSC and Diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  7. Can I get admission in diploma engineering on the basis of SSC marks? I have passed HSC with 48% marks
  8. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  9. Can I get admission in Mechanical Engineering diploma on the basis of SSC marks? My son has scored 57% in SSC
  10. Can I get admission in IIM Ahmedabad after completing SSC with 65% and HSC with 66%?
  11. Am I eligible to get admission in KJ Saumya for computer engineering after scoring 63% in HSC and 69 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Mechanical Engineering Diploma in Mumbai if secured 43% in 12th and scored 59 marks in CET?
  13. How to get admission for computer engineering after passing SSC with 72%?
  14. Will I get admission in diploma in mechanical engineering in VJTI after scoring 90% in SSC?
  15. Can I get admission in VJTI for first year diploma in mechanical engineering if my SSC percentage is 81 and HSc percentage is 60
  16. Names of colleges which will give me admission to 2nd year in engineering after scoring 62.62% in diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 67% in SSC board?
  18. Am I eligible to do HSC along with diploma in Engineering? -- [New]
14th June 2012, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC

Can I get admision in computer engineering after scoring 61% in ssc exam?
20th June 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC

I want to after 12th computer diploma engineering admission in pune.(HSC score is 62%)
21st June 2012, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

I Mst. Khan Habeeb from Malad , Mumbai have passed SSC with 61% . And in HSC i have scored 42%. And i want to do computer engineering. So anyone can suggest me...
7th July 2012, 12:24 PM
sagar R.kachhadiya
Member+

hi,friend
you have 86% in the SSC.It's so nice percentage.
my friend,Diploma admission is done only and only on the base SSC.so don't worry for whatever marks in the 12th science.
now a time,my friend even you get admission in any degree college,you should not take because for 48% ,you will get admission in the degree college,but there is no reputation of that college.
Instead you get admission in the diplma is the best and with 86% marks,you will get in the very nice reputed college.
and your 12th study also helpful to you in the diploma education for easly understanding in maths.
but my suggestion is that you have to perform very nice in the diploma and then get job or do higher study.

best of luck.....
12th July 2012, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

i have score 43 percent in hsc computer science can i get admission for engineering in elctrical
18th April 2013, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

i have 83% ssc but 50% in hsc can i get admission for diploma of engineering on the basis of ssc marks
31st May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

I have got 59% in HSC and 89.27% in SSC can i get admission in VJTI for diploma courses
5th June 2013, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

I have got 68% in 12th,can i get admission for deploma ?
13th June 2013, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in Govt Polytechnic,solapur.for Diploma in Computer Science Engg. I have 73.45% marks in ssc. Arundati Jitri
8th June 2014, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i have got 52% in hsc exam i have to take diploma can i take it on hsc marks?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?