31st May 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Admission in engineering college of computer after completing SSC board exam?

Can I get admission,in engeeniring college of computer.I m just compliet my ssc board exam.plz gaide me to serch college in kolhapur city.

Related Questions:
  1. How to take admission in engineering college after completing diploma?
  2. How to get admission in B.Coma after completing diploma computer engineering course from Technical Education Board Gujarat
  3. List of colleges which I can get after scoring 67% in SSC board?
  4. How to take admission in diploma for mechanical engineering? I have scored 58% in SSC board exam
  5. How to get admission for computer engineering after passing SSC with 72%?
  6. Can I be eligible to get admission in diploma college for marine engineering? I have passed 10th SSC from Maharashtra Board
  7. Can I get admission in computer engineering college in Navi Mumbai after scoring 53% in 12th board exam
  8. Can i get admission for degree FY(Computer science and engineering) in RIT college Islampur?
  9. How can I take admission for diploma in electronics and medical engineering? I have passed 10th SSC board exam
  10. Can I get admission for diploma in computer engineering after scoring 48% in HSC? I have got 86% in SSC
  11. Can I take Diploma in Computer Engineering with one year gap after 10th?
  12. Can i take admission in computer engineering after completing 12th Arts? -- [New]
  13. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college of engineering? I have completed SSC with 91%
  14. What is the admission procedure for naval College for Jr College?
  15. How to take admission for diploma in mechanical engineering after scoring 54% in SSC?
  16. How much percentage is required in SSC board exam for diploma degree admission after 10th standard SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  18. List of Gujarati Quota colleges of Engineering in Mumbai Where I can get admission in 2nd year after completing diploma(computer engineering)?
19th April 2013, 09:48 PM
aklk224

Thumbs up Re: Admission in engineering college of computer after completing SSC board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I get admission,in engeeniring college of computer.I m just compliet my ssc board exam.plz gaide me to serch college in kolhapur city.
Hi,
I have found so many Spelling Mistakes in your query dear. Take Care of that
Coming to your question You just completed SSC Board exam, After that you have to study Intermediate (i.e 11,12 Studies) then you have to appear EAMCET or related Entrance Exam for Engineering , In that you have to Secure good marks u will get Rank,Based on the Rank you have to choose University with Cmputer Science as the Branch

Hope you understood

Thank You & All the Best for your Bright Career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?