3rd June 2020, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff percentage required in Diploma Computer Engineering to secure BE Computer Engineering admission in College of Engineering Pune?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to join College of Engineering Pune for studying BE in Computer Engineering program. I am studying Diploma in Computer Engineering right now. Can I know how much percentage is needed in Diploma course for getting admission in this college?

6th June 2020, 01:36 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff percentage required in Diploma Computer Engineering to secure BE Computer Engineering admission in College of Engineering Pune?

°°° In order to pursue BE in Computer Engineering, the candidate must have completed Diploma in Computer Engineering with atleast 45% marks and (40% marks in case of OBC and PWD candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only).

--- Admission is based on the marks obtained in Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?