10th January 2015, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?

I am completed in iti draughtsman civil.

I want to study in diploma in architecture in duration 1 year?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to join B.Arch after completing diploma in Architecture? Names of colleges offering the B.Arch lateral entry? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  3. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  4. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  5. Detailed procedure about admission in Diploma in Architecture for ITI Civil Draughtsman?
  6. Architecture diploma course fee structure?
  7. Diploma in Architecture is possible for 12th student? Whether a 3 years Architecture Diploma holder is eligible to study B.Arch?
  8. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  9. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  10. Procedure to get admission in Architecture Diploma course?
  11. Colleges for Diploma in Architecture at Mumbai? Fees reservation details and address?
  12. Procedure to do correspondence in B.Arch after doing diploma in Architecture?
  13. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  14. Procedure of getting admission in Diploma Architecture after Diploma Civil engineering?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  16. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  17. Which is better between diploma in Civil and Diploma in Architecture? Any university offering this course?
  18. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
11th January 2015, 10:38 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details and procedure to apply for Diploma in Architecture?

You can apply for any polytechnic entrance exam like JEXPO, JEECUP etc for getting admission in a Diploma in Architecture course. You can apply for this entrance exam and after getting good rank you can get admission through counselling.

You have ITI Diploma and you will be eligible for admission in 2nd year of the Diploma in Architecture course. You will save 1 year with this entry. You should be very well prepared for the entrance exam because only good rank holders. get admission in top polytechnic.
23rd April 2017, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide a list of institutions in Hyderabad offering 3 year Diploma in Architecture.
18th July 2017, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for diploma in architecture after 10th. Can I apply without the entrance exam like JEXPO,JEECUP
20th February 2021, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

How to apply am I architecture
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?