10th October 2015, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job if pursue PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?

Sir,
I want to do PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow by JEECUP. I want to know that is it help me to get a job?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  2. Job opportunities in Government sector for 12th student who has completed Diploma in Hardware & Networking?
  3. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  4. How to get a government job after completion of polytechnic in fashion designing?
  5. How may i get a government job after my Diploma in CS and hardware networking course in CTTC?
  6. Howto get job in Government sector after completing 3 year diploma in CSE and 1 year diploma in Hardware & Networking and B.Tech in Information Technology?
  7. How to get a job in hardware networking in IT
  8. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  9. What will be the scope of Hardware & Networking course after completion of 12th class in Commerce stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  11. Not getting job after Hardware and Networking course from Jetking
  12. Eligibility of hardware and networking diploma course after Hr. Sec. in Arts stream?
  13. Which sector is best suitable for me to get job having completed MBA, B.Com, Post Graduate Diploma in Hardware & Networking and Diploma in Tally and Practical Taxation?
  14. correspondence diploma mba course? details?
  15. Will there be any IT courses suitable to B.Com candidates?
  16. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
  17. What other course can I learn other after completing 12th and Hardware and Networking?
  18. What are the government jobs available after doing Hardware and Networking diploma from Jetking?
9th November 2015, 02:15 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job if pursue PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking from Government Polytechnic, Lucknow by JEECUP. I want to know that is it help me to get a job?

Yes you can get a job with your PG Diploma in Hardware and Networking course.

The job opportunities in the Hardware and Networking field are really high.

There are more BPOs and IT companies are in India.

All the companies need Hardware and Networking guys for their companies.
So you can easily get a job.

You can get a job like Technical Support Staff, System Administrator, Network Support, Customer Support, Network Administrator etc.

The aspirant can get a job in retail sector, manufacturing sector, small private companies, corporate companies,
private companies, BPOs, IT Companies etc.

The following are some of the companies which offer jobs for the Hardware and Networking candidates:
Sahara India, Vintage Computer Services, Shukla Technologies, Whiz Master’s, Benchmark Infotech Services,
kindlebit Solutions, Falcon Freightlink, Square Network Solutions and much more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?