28th February 2012, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best trade to be successful between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

which is best trade to be successful, mechanical engg. or automobile engg.

Related Questions:
  1. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  2. Which trade to choose in AMIE after Diploma in Paint Technology?
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  5. What is the scope of Mechanical? I am a student of Mechanical Automobile
  6. Which stream should I choose between Mechanical and Automobile engineering
  7. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better to take mechanical or automobile engineering? Which is better to study diploma or to take MPC in Inter?
  9. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  10. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  11. Can I do part time/correspondence diploma in mechanical engineering after doing ITI and Apprenticeship in MMV trade
  12. Can I study B.E.(Automobile Engineering) if completed 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? List of colleges in Maharashtra?
  13. What should I learn within mechanical or automobile engineering after passing diploma in automobile engineering?
  14. How should I join Automobile companies after mechanical engineering?
  15. Best universities for Masters in Automobile in Germany and Canada after B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. Am i eligible for 2nd year Lateral entry in Mechanical Engineering? i have done diploma in Automobile engineering with 74%.
  17. Difference between Automobile and Automotive Engineering? Which engineering course is better?
  18. How to do GATE in Automobile Engineering? I am a 3rd year student in Mechanical Engineering
31st May 2012, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best trade to be successful between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

WHAT IS THE BEST TRADE FOR DIPLAMA
1st June 2012, 12:07 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best trade to be successful between Mechanical and Automobile Engineering?

Hi dear...........
As you have asked which is the best between Mechanical & Automobile Engineering ,
In my opinion both are equivalent in their stage . You have to choose from this which is your choice to do .

For more details i am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get details information......

Good luck.........
18th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

which trade in engineering other than mech. engg. has a good future.....i am planning to take electrical engg. is it worth taking.....
18th June 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best trade in Engg. Computer science or mechanical Engg.
15th July 2012, 11:21 PM
AKHIL KINGDOM

Between mechanical and automobile,the best branch in knowledge and in scope is mechanical.

If you take mechanical,you will gain lot of knowledge about production technology,automobile,machines and thermal sciences.

If you take automobile you will gain knowledge only in automobile which is useless for other than automobile companies,even nowadays automobile companies are asking for mechanical engg. rather than automobile.

all the best
5th June 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Which trade will have more scope in next 4-5 years
26th June 2013, 06:52 AM
Unregistered

what trade of polytechnic would be best for me?i am graduate and gave jeecup entrance and my general rank is 1213 and obc 753.
1st July 2013, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

which engineering trade have a huge scope in india as well as abroad? mechanical, computer science or electronics and communication?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?