22nd March 2015, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?

Sir,
My rank in NATA is 135th, and I have done Diploma in Architecture and I have scored 50% in my Diploma, so can I get admission in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology?

Related Questions:
  1. Will i get admission in Architecture course after scoring 139 marks and 27944 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
  2. Names of the colleges conducing their own entrance exam other than GATE for M.Tech in CSE?
  3. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  4. Best B.Tech colleges in Delhi or Haryana?
  5. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
  6. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same?
  7. AIEEE BArch. Rank required for admission in architecture -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders?
  9. Can I study Architecture without giving NATA Exam having secured only 45 marks in Mathematics of 10+2?
  10. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  11. Is it necessary to appear for WBJEE to get admission in Architecture in Jadavpur University? How much rank is compulsory for admission?
  12. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  13. Is it possible to get a seat in Civil/Architecture after securing 62 in B.Tech and 33 in B.Arch in Meghalaya?
  14. Can I now pursue any diploma course in Architecture after scoring 107/200 in NATA?
  15. Whether NATA score is necessary to apply for Diploma in Architecture courses at IGNOU or any other Government college? Opportunities of diploma in Architecture course?
  16. What is the procedure to do B.Arch in Atlanta?
  17. Syllabus for Architecture exams like AIEEE & NATA? How to prepare?
  18. Which are the institutes offering Ph.D in Zoology with Job?
2nd April 2015, 10:35 PM
SmilyRishu

Default Re: Can I get admission to study B.Arch in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science & Technology if secured 50% in Architecture Diploma course and obtained 135 rank in NATA?

I think yes you get the admission in the DEENBANDHU CHHOTU RAM UNIVERSITY for doing the B.Arch course. Every year rank required for this course is different on the basis of competition. Firstly you go to the collage and see the cut off according to your rank and fill the form for the admission after few days result will be announced and then you see you are applicable for the admission or not.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?