21st March 2015, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Will there be a problem in my career if I failed to appear in 12th board exam and joined diploma course?

If we failed to appear for 12 board exam and want to join diploma course then it can effect our career in ant way? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? Will there be any problem? Can I proceed with my decision or not?

22nd March 2015, 05:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be a problem in my career if I failed to appear in 12th board exam and joined diploma course?

Yes, definitely there will be a problem if you join Diploma course without qualifying 12th standard board examinations because, you cannot get direct admission in second year of Diploma course without qualifying 12th standard board examinations and you will get admission in Diploma first year and your one year of valuable time will be wasted. So, I suggest you to qualify your 12th standard board examinations by appearing in Supplementary examinations, so, that you can get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course.
27th March 2015, 01:47 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be a problem in my career if I failed to appear in 12th board exam and joined diploma course?

Yes you will definitely face problem during admission as you are trying to get admission on the behalf of 12th standard. Basically colleges require 12th standard pass from any recognize board either it is a state board or it is a National/Central Board.

So first of all you need to complete your 12th standard. Fill Re-appear examination form and try to clear your all fail subjects. After that you are eligible to get admission in Diploma of 3 Years.

As if you are getting admission on the behalf of 10th standard then you will not face any problem during admission.
31st March 2015, 09:29 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

No, there will be no any serious problem in your career if you failed to appear in 12th board and joined diploma course but there will be loss of couple of years of your academics which might become problem when you will go for some examinations .

Also, while placement it can be asked why there is gap of years in your academics which is taken as one o the negative points o the student .

Friend do not worry much about your future and get involved in your today so that no barrier stops you from achieving your goal .
3rd April 2015, 12:38 AM
SmilyRishu

No there is no problem to get the admission in the diploma after failed in the 12th class. You are now get the admission in the diploma on the basis of 10th class.

The diploma provide the many trade according to your interest in it like that........

FASHION DESIGN

MECHANICAL ENGINEERING

ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING

COMPUTER SCIENCE.

If your percentage in the matrix class is too good then you pursing the mechanical engineering because it have great scope and after compete the three year diploma get easily job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?