5th March 2015, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course?

Sir,
Can you please tell me that I can do MBA
as I have done 3 years Diploma course
in Financial Accounting after my 12th?
Kindly tell me asap

Related Questions:
6th March 2015, 11:06 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course?

No, you cannot get admission to study MBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Financial Accounting. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, the candidate must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon the entrance examination rank secured by the candidate, he will be allotted a seat in a particular college and he can get admission in MBA course. Since, you have not pursued your Bachelor's degree course, you cannot get admission in MBA course.
6th March 2015, 11:47 AM
harishydv
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission to study MBA if completed 3 years Diploma in Financial Accounting course?

The candidate seeking admission must hold a bachelor's degree in any discipline obtained trough the 10+2+3 system or any equivalent qualification with at least minimum 50% marks.

Diploma is not equal to 10+2+3, so diploma in financial accounting is not valid to study the MBA course. You must need complete any of the Bachelor's degree related to financial accounting.
7th March 2015, 09:53 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Can you please tell me that I can do MBA
as I have done 3 years Diploma course
in Financial Accounting after my 12th?
Kindly tell me asap
No, you are not eligible for MBA course because you have completed only diploma degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for MBA course.

For SC/ST candidates the percentage is 45 % in graduation. There is no age limitation for the candidates. Final year student are also eligible for MBA course.

Exam pattern for MBA entrance exam:-

1.Decision making
2.Verbal and logical ability
3.Quantitative ability and data interpretation
4.Essay & general awareness
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?