31st January 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting

Sir,

I am from Bangladesh and I have completed Master's in Accounting. Now I want to get admission in US for studying MBA. For this reason,I need full scholarship including tuition fees, boarding, books, accommodation in America from a well known University.

How to apply is there any exams available for scholarship?
Please guide us to fulfill the criteria.

30th December 2012, 10:35 PM
Siva mechanical

Default Re: How to get admission in US for studying MBA? I am from Bangladesh and have completed masters in Accounting

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,

I am from Bangladesh and I have completed Master's in Accounting. Now I want to get admission in US for studying MBA. For this reason,I need full scholarship including tuition fees, boarding, books, accommodation in America from a well known University.

How to apply is there any exams available for scholarship?
Please guide us to fulfill the criteria.
hello friend,

for pursuing any degree from US you should write GRE exam.GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

from this exam mark you can get universities on U.S. if you get 300+ score, you can get good universities.

the syllabus for thus examination is very simple. the syllabus are:
1. English
2. mathematics.

all the best for your future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?