5th March 2015, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?

Hello
I wish to join in PG Diploma in Learning
Disabilities through Distance Education mode.
Kindly give me details.
Thanks in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about company secretary course by distance learning education
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in Computer Science Engineering course through distance education?
  3. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do M.Tech degree form BITS Pilani?
  5. Detailed information, course duration and fee structure of PGD in Mass Communication Distance Learning program by AMU? Date of entrance exam?
  6. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  7. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  8. How may I get the information about the diploma course in special education through correspondence? List of colleges along with their address for the same?
  9. How to pursue B.Tech through distance learning under the council of distance education? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering under West Bengal State Council of Technical education
  10. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  11. Which university is the best for correspondence B.Tech?
  12. Detailed information and fee structure of Banking Diploma course for B.Sc(Maths) graduate?
  13. Can I do B.Ed after degree in B.Com?
  14. Is MCA distance course best for me after completing BCA with 64.6%? Is the distance learning course reliable for best placements?
  15. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  16. How to do MBA after completing B.E? Which is the best institute?
  17. Detailed information about Diploma in Education course for a postgraduate?
  18. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
6th March 2015, 11:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Detailed information about PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities course through Distance Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I wish to join in PG Diploma in Learning
Disabilities through Distance Education mode.
Kindly give me details.
Thanks in advance
PG Diploma in Learning Disabilities is the two duration years' course. This course consist of four papers and two practical exams.

Eligibility Criteria:

1. A graduate in any field with a degree from a recognized university shall be eligible for admission to the course leading to the Post Graduate Diploma in Learning Disabilities (excluding Engineering, Law, and Charted Accountancy).

2. The candidate’s age should be 45 years or less at the time of submission of application.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?