27th February 2015, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?

Hello everyone
I have completed BBA and I am doing job in one small company as an Account Assistant and I have to do Post Graduation in Accounting. So that which course is best for me in distance education? MBA or PG Diploma in accounting or M.com????
Thank you

30th October 2015, 12:38 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Com, PGD in Accounting or MBA, which is better to study through Distance Education for BBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone
I have completed BBA and I am doing job in one small company as an Account Assistant and I have to do Post Graduation in Accounting. So that which course is best for me in distance education? MBA or PG Diploma in accounting or M.com????
Thank you

You can do M.Com or MBA Finance that will be useful for your career.

The fees structure for MBA will be higher than M.Com.

If you study M.Com means you can pursue your career in accounts line.

If you study MBA Finance you know more about management apart from your accounts, so it is advisable to study MBA Finance.

The jobs for the MBA will be brighter than a M.Com graduates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?