23rd June 2016, 12:07 AM
vinaysonavane

Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MIT, Pune with 64% in Diploma CSE?

Hi,
I have passed Computer Science Engineering Diploma with 64% marks. Can I get admission to direct second year of B.Tech in MIT, Pune? Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP OR MIT with 81% marks in Diploma CSE?
  2. What is the admission process in MIT Pune/BVP?
  3. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  4. How to get admission for direct 2nd year of degree in VIT Pune? I have scored 80% in diploma in Mechanical
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year engineering in ENTC branch in MIT college of Pune?
  6. What is the current fees of COEP, MIT and PICT Pune for direct 2nd year BE including hostel fees? -- [New]
  7. Procedure of direct admission in 2nd year at best colleges under Pune University?
  8. List of names of the colleges in Pune region? Where can I get admission? I have completed mechanical diploma with 54% marks
  9. Admission to direct 2nd year for B.Tech IT after scoring 78% in diploma IT? Best colleges in Pune for that?
  10. lateral admission in btech in civil Engineering after diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Names of the colleges in Pune which provide B.E direct 2nd year admission with donation?
  12. What is required to get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune?
  13. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 65% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  14. Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?
  15. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in COEP college, Pune for mechanical after scoring 94% in 3rd diploma Mechanical?
  16. Direct admission in BSc second year if I left my Btech in middle?
  17. Procedure to get direct admission in B.Tech after completing diploma in E&TC? Cutoff list of Pune University of best colleges?
  18. How to get admission for direct 2nd year enginering?
23rd June 2016, 06:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MIT, Pune with 64% in Diploma CSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaysonavane View Post
Hi,
I have passed Computer Science Engineering Diploma with 64% marks. Can I get admission to direct second year of B.Tech in MIT, Pune? Please let me know about this asap.

The eligibility to study B.Tech lateral entry (2nd year directly) in Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT) Pune is a pass in Three years Diploma in Engineering/Technology with at least 45% marks in appropriate branch of Engineering/Technology from an AICTE approved institution with English as the medium of instruction at Diploma level. So you are eligible for a B.Tech in MIT, Pune. The aspirant can get admission in 2 ways. The first one is merit basis and another one is through management quota. The aspirant has to appear for Maharashtra Common Entrance Test for the merit admission. You can find the details in the website Official Website.
23rd June 2016, 10:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MIT, Pune with 64% in Diploma CSE?

Yes, you can get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year in MIT, Pune after completion of your three years Diploma course in Computer Science Engineering with an aggregate of 64% marks from a recognised institution. Candidates who have passed Post-SSC or Post-HSC Diploma Course in Engineering/Technology with at least 45% (40% in case of SC/ ST candidates) aggregate marks from an AICTE recognised institution are eligible to get direct admission in second year of Engineering course.
24th June 2016, 12:53 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you will get the admission directly in B.Tech 2nd year in any college in lateral entry scheme. The duration of the course is 3 years. The candidate must have completed his/her 3 years diploma or B.Sc degree from recognized university. Admissions are done on the basis of rank in the all India manipal university online Entrance test.
24th June 2016, 12:24 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinaysonavane View Post
Hi,
I have passed Computer Science Engineering Diploma with 64% marks. Can I get admission to direct second year o.Techf B in MIT, Pune? Please let me know about this asap.
You have passed diploma in CSE, So you are eligible to join in B.Tech course in MIT Pune through Lateral Entry Exam.

Eligibility criteria for lateral entry exam:-

(i)Candidate should have passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy with above 50% marks.

(ii)Candidate should have passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 50% marks.

(iii)Candidate's age should be above 18 years.
10th January 2018, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

Can I get direct 2nd year admission in MIT ARANDI PUNE from 1st year in another college with 68% marks in 12th board and 64 marks in MHT-CET?
5th July 2019, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in direct second year in B.Tech computer engineering in MIT, KOTHRUD, PUNE with 72% in diploma computer engineering
23rd January 2020, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in mit wpu pune with aggregate marks of 80 percent in diploma in direct second year B tech. In cse branch. Plz suggest
11th August 2021, 10:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I get DSY admission in MIT kothrud?I have got 93percent in Mechanical Diploma.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?