12th April 2016, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I have got 48.15% in 12th. Now I am trying to do Diploma direct in 2nd year in Chemical Engineering from any reputed college. Is it possible? Please tell me about the admission procedure for direct 2nd year admission in Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to get admission in B.Tech(Biotechnology) 2nd year for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. Can i join Diploma course in Chemical Engineering after passing 12th from Commerce side?
  3. Is it possible for me to get direct admission to 2nd year diploma course if I am dropped out from 12th?
  4. Can I get admission in 2nd year of Chemical Engineering Diploma course being a 12th Science candidate?
  5. Procedure to take admission in direct 2nd year Diploma in maharashtra after 12th PCM?
  6. Best Polytechnic to pursue diploma course in Chemical Engineering or in Petrochemicals? Is it possible to take direct entry in 2nd year after completion of 3 years diploma course?
  7. Possibility to get admission in 2nd year Diploma Engineering being a 12th PCM candidate?
  8. What is better, Diploma or 12th? What are the advantages of doing diploma+degree over 12th+degree? Does IIT offer direct 2nd year entry to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges offering direct 2nd year admission in degree? I have completed diploma in Chemical Engineering
  10. 3rd year cutoff list for admission in direct 2nd year for Chemical in Mumbai University colleges
  11. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year?
  12. What to do after passing 12th for direct admission in diploma 2nd year?
  13. Can I get direct admission to 2nd year diploma in Mumbai after diploma in Electronics?
  14. How to get admission direct 2nd year of B.E after passing diploma in IT with 73%?
  15. Possibility to pursue B.Arch 2nd year through distance education for diploma holder?
  16. Is it possible to get direct admission in 2nd year for graduation if I have completed diploma in civil engineering with 85% marks?
  17. Can I get direct admission in M.Tech in Chemical Engineering after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  18. Can I get direct admission in B.Tech 2nd year if secured 85% in Diploma Civil? -- [New]
13th April 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?

Yes, you can get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical Engineering course after completion of your 12th standard with an aggregate of 48.15% marks from a recognised board. Candidates who have completed 12th standard are eligible to get direct admission in second year of three years Diploma course through Lateral Entry admission process by appearing in Lateral Entry examinations like VOCLET, etc.,. which is conducted by your respective state entrance examinations board.
15th April 2016, 12:35 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to get direct admission in 2nd year of Diploma Chemical for 12th candidate with 48.15%?

I am sorry to say you that there is no such possibility in case of Diploma to take admission in Diploma directly in the second year without completing first year studies.
As Diploma is done through class 10th basis. You can take admission in Diploma courses at this situation but you have to study the course from first year only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?