23rd August 2015, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i get Government Hospital jobs after Nursing Diploma? What is the scope of MBBS in China?

Can i get Government Hospital jobs after Nursing Diploma? What is the scope of MBBS in China?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in the same government hospital after passing diploma in nursing?
  2. Which government sector jobs are available for MBA (Healthcare Management) graduates?
  3. Whether pursuing MBBS in China or Bangladesh has wide scope? Can I study MBBS in China at low cost?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Nursing?
  5. Scope of Nursing Administration course after B.Sc. Nursing completion?
  6. How are the possible courses that I can apply for after Nursing diploma?
  7. Is there any exam for staff nurses in Bangalore?
  8. Where can I get the application form for Indian Railway Nurse Post
  9. Scope of studying MBBS in China or Bangladesh? In which country I can study MBBS at low cost?
  10. Can I get the application form for nursing job in India Army? I have finished nursing course in Durtland Hospital
  11. What are the courses available after MBBS other than MD and MS? What is the scope for hospital management and clinical research after MBBS?
  12. What is the fee structure for BSc Nursing? Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? What is the scope after doing BSc Nursing? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  14. Can I do MBBS without entrance exam after completing diploma nursing?
  15. How to get a job in tamilnadu government sector after completing nursing course in private hospital? Can I get a job in state government?
  16. Names of the colleges in West Bengal in which I can get after scoring 2650 rank in engineering and 1366 rank in medical in WBJEE?
  17. Eligibility to pursue MBBS in China after completing PCL Nursing?
  18. Procedure to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc Nursing? Career scope for B.Sc Nursing in Abroad?
7th September 2018, 06:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i get Government Hospital jobs after Nursing Diploma? What is the scope of MBBS in China?

There are various jobs under National Rural Health Mission and central government recruits nurses every year. You can surely apply for such jobs, if you are a registered Nurse. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview.

As far as MBBS from China is concerned, it will be a cheaper option, if you want to study abroad. But, you need to clear MCI screening test to practice in India after studying MBBS from China.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?