31st May 2015, 02:12 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?

Friends,
Can I apply for job in BSNL after
passing Engineering Diploma in
Telecommunication Technology?
Kindly tell me I can get job there or not?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a BSNL Job after B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  2. Can I take direct 2nd year engineering for electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in computer technology with 58.84%
  3. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  4. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  5. How to get a job after completing diploma in textile technology?
  6. What is the basic qualification for TTA? What is the fee structure?
  7. Can I apply for BSNL after completing diploma in information technology? Details on how can I apply?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  12. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  13. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  14. What is the criteria to get a good job in Telecommunication field in BSNL?
  15. When would TTA forms be available in Uttar Pradesh?
  16. Can I get jobs in Air Force field after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  17. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
1st June 2015, 11:22 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
Can I apply for job in BSNL after
passing Engineering Diploma in
Telecommunication Technology?
Kindly tell me I can get job there or not?
Yes, diploma in Telecommunication are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Those candidates who have completed diploma/B.Tech degree course with below given specialization are eligible for BSNL TTA exam.

Electrical Engineering
Radio Engineering
Computer Engineering
Information Technology
Instruments Technology
Telecommunication Engineering
MSc (electronics) Electronics Engineering

Your age should be in between 18 to 27 years.

Pattern for BSNL TTA exam:-

Part-I :General ability test 20
Part-II :Basic Engineering 90
Part-III :Specialization 90

I have attached the syllabus for BSNL TTA exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Syllabus for BSNL TTA exam.pdf(58.3 KB, 105 views)
1st December 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get job in BSNL after completing Diploma in Telecommunication Technology?

I have completed diploma in electronics & telecommunication from iete can I apply in TTA exam of bsnl?
2nd December 2015, 07:25 PM
arzoo mechanical

Yes,You can apply for a job in BSNL after diploma in ECE. Notifications regarding job positions vacant in this company will be published in the official website of BSNL. You can forward your applications on the basis of this. But, since you are a diploma candidate you can only apply for junior or entry level job designations. You can apply for positions like Technical Telecom Assistant, Technician, Networking Engineering, Data base manager etc. You should score 60% marks in diploma level to apply for these positions. You should appear for written examination as part of selection to any of these posts. You will be called for Personal interview if you are able to successfully clear the written examination. Some of other reputed government companies where in you can apply after diploma in engineering are BHEL, BEL, ECIL, MTNL etc. Mode of selection in all these companies will be through written examination and also interview basis (most of the company).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?