2nd September 2013, 11:54 AM
Gopal Bawane

How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Sir, i completed my diploma in electronics & tele ,& i got 82.07%.now i am doing engg.but my economical condition is poor so i need job on diploma basic so please sir,tell me about job ?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after completing of diploma? I am a final year student of diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  3. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  4. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  6. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  7. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  8. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  9. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  10. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  11. Can I do Diploma in 2 streams in my last year of Diploma? -- [New]
  12. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  13. How to work in NASA while studying in 2nd year electronics and telecommunication diploma
  14. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  15. Which Armed force I can join after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication?
  16. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  17. WHat should be done after EC in diploma? I have completed diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  18. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
21st September 2013, 01:18 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Diploma holders have the option to join with PSU like NTPC. They can join as technical staff in government departments. In railways, they can try for the profiles of Junior Engineer or Loco Pilot. In defense, you can join as Airman. The Central University of Bihar has recently invited applications for the profile of Junior Engineer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?