8th September 2013, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

Wich job will get after completing diploma electronics&tele communication

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  2. Can I get any job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  3. Part time courses available after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get a job in diploma basic after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  5. Can I get any job after completing IETE diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  6. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  7. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  8. How to do part time job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication
  9. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  10. How to get jobs in Hyderabad or Pune after passing diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. What are the job opportunities after completing electronics and communication diploma?
  12. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  13. Job in any government sector after passing diploma engineering in electronics and telecommunication with 67%?
  14. How to join PLC and Telecommunication course after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  15. What kind of job will I get after completing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  16. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering
  17. Joining Indian Army after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication? -- [New]
  18. Can I give NDA exam after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering in 3rd year
7th September 2015, 09:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication

After completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication, you can go for higher studies or Job. You have both options in your hand.

~> You can directly do job after diploma if your score is more than 70% .

~> You cam apply in following Government companies as given below::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

1. CDAC
2. ECIL
3. BHEL
4. ISRO
5. NTPC
6. BSNL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?