1st December 2015, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Diploma course in automobile engineering after 10th with 4.3 GPA?

I passed 10th with GPA 4.3, can I get a chance to do diploma course in automobile engineering. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.

Related Questions:
  1. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  2. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  3. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  4. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  5. What all subjects are taught in 3 years Diploma of Automobile engineering? Is it right to do Diploma after 10th CBSE? Scope of Automobile engineering?
  6. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  7. Should I go for a diploma course after 10th or 12th in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  8. What all subjects are covered in Diploma of Automobile Engineering 3 years course?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering on 10th basis if completed 12th Science with 47% marks?
  10. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of colleges which offer Automobile Engineering Diploma course on 10th basis in Nagpur?
  12. Can I study Diploma in Automobile Engineering after completing 10th standard? List of Diploma courses in Engineering stream?
  13. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  14. Is it possible to take automobile engineering degree after completion of mechanical diploma?
  15. List of the colleges in Thane district, offering diploma course in automobile engineering for me? I will write 10th exam and hope to get more than 67% marks in 10th
  16. How to join diploma in Automobile Engineering after passing 10th?
  17. Is Automobile engineering after Diploma in Mechanical tough or easy?
  18. Where should I join to do Automobile Designing course being an Automobile Diploma Engineer?
2nd December 2015, 11:49 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma course in automobile engineering after 10th with 4.3 GPA?

It is not possible to get admission in diploma course in automobile engineering after 10th with 4.3 GPA.
Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks or 5.5 GPA in 10th in order to apply for admission in diploma course in automobile engineering.
Age of candidate must be from 15 to 19 years.
2nd December 2015, 06:10 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can appear for any polytechnic entrance exam on the basis of class 10th if you are interested in diploma in automobile engineering. Admission will be based on your rank through counselling. Your class 10th marks has nothing to do with the admission and it is just a eligibility criteria.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam and try to perform well in it. If you do so then you will get admission in a government polytechnic college for sure.
2nd December 2015, 09:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 10th with GPA 4.3, can I get a chance to do diploma course in automobile engineering. Hi sir please let me as soon as possible. I am looking for a quick response from your side.
You have completed 10th standard, so you are eligible for getting admission in Automobile Engineering through diploma entrance exam.

Those candidates who have passed matriculation/10th with Mathematics, Physical Science & English from Central or State Board recognized by Govt are eligible for diploma entrance exam.

Your age should be below 21 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?